- Same-day sick appointments
- Well-Child Physicals
- $60 Sports Physicals
- Specialized Development Program
- Obesity, Asthma, and Sickle Cell Management
- ADHD treatment and Management
- Birth Control Counseling
*We fill out paperwork and offer prescription refills as a courtesy to our patients. Any request will take 2-3 business days. A request submitted on Friday may not be ready until the following Tuesday or Wednesday.
** Please note that all walk-in patients will be seen after regularly scheduled patients. We do not accept walk-in patients after 3:30 pm.
Telemedicine is a bridge between patients and providers. We use telemedicine in our office to connect our patients with specialists all over South Carolina and Georgia in order to provide continuity of care without the interruption and expense of travel. Our patients enjoy the convenience of coming to the office instead of spending hours on the road. Currently, we use Telemedicine for Psychiatry, Dermatology, Obesity, Urology, and more! Ask us if we provide services that you may need!
- 91.2% of telemed visits allowed parents to stay at work
- 93.8% of illnesses would have otherwise resulted in a visit to a doctor’s office or emergency room
- Now, through a partnership with 4OLA health solutions, if your child is our patient and attends Head Start in Beaufort or Jasper Counties, Lowcountry Cottageville Head Start or any other Head Start served by our partnership, your child is automatically enrolled in our Telehealth program. This means we can see your child and treat them remotely while saving you so much time.
- For more information on our Telehealth program or any of our additional programs call us.
- We have more programs to come…Stay tuned…